Our litigation practice focuses on five areas:
- Serving businesses, associations and individuals in the areas of construction law and construction defect claims.
- Serving businesses and individuals who require experienced lawyers regarding a multitude of real estate and land use issues and services.
- Serving businesses and individuals in employment disputes.
- Serving individuals and businesses in commercial and contract disputes.
- Serving individual clients who have suffered serious personal injury.
Our attorneys, who include AV-rated attorneys under Martindale-Hubbell's peer review™ rating process, the highest rating for legal ability and ethical standards, work with business and individual clients, including construction project owners, general contractors, subcontractors, construction and design professionals, commercial real estate developers, condominium and homeowners' associations, as well as individual and family clients who have substantial financial claims, or who have suffered serious personal injury.
Our attorneys also work closely with business clients counseling them in the areas of employment and contract dispute avoidance and resolution.
Clients choose us because they trust our comprehensive knowledge of the law and our decades of courtroom experience.
What we do:
- Business & Commercial Law, including contract review and drafting, legal counsel, and litigation for a wide range of contract disputes, including construction claims of all types.
- Construction and condominium defect claims, representing commercial owners, homeowners' associations, condo associations, and groups of homeowners who have suffered financial damage due to workmanship, material, or design defects.
- Real estate, representing businesses and individuals with issues relating to acquisition and disposition of commercial and residential real estate, land use, public and private condemnation actions, adverse possession and other quiet title claims, as well as litigation relating to real estate disputes of any kind.
- Personal injury and wrongful death lawsuits brought by injured people and grieving families for injuries sustained in, among other things, car accidents, trucking accidents, medical malpractice, nursing home neglect, and defective products.
- Employment law, including counseling management regarding avoiding and resolving employment disputes, including Title VII issues, Washington Law Against Discrimination issues, ADEA, FMLA, and wage and hour disputes. Ricci Grube Breneman, PLLC also handles selected employee-side employment discrimination and "whistleblower" claims."