Taking a construction project from conception to completion often involves hundreds of people, thousands of decisions and, usually, millions of dollars. You can protect your rights, safeguard your investment, and prevent costly delays and loss by working with experienced construction lawyers.
We have handled multi-million dollar construction and real-estate related issues and claims. We serve construction project owners, condominium and homeowners’ associations, general contractors, subcontractors, suppliers, construction and design professionals, commercial real estate developers, lending professionals, as well as individual and family clients who have substantial financial claims.
We provide a variety of construction-industry related legal services to prevent or resolve disputes, including the following:
- Drafting and review of construction contracts between owners and general contractors, and with design professionals
- Plaintiff or defense representation in construction claims for:
- Change orders
- Defective or incomplete specifications
- Design errors or omissions
- Schedule disruptions/productivity losses
- Differing site and other changed conditions
- Pass through claims
- Water intrusion
- Terminations of contracts for default or convenience
- Bid protests/awards
- Insurance claims
- Construction defect or product liability representation